1. Customer Information: The printing material company is a printing material. Because the defoaming agent with customer reaction and ink ratio can't solve the problem of ink foaming, many customers are complaining, so they searched online and foundus Zilibon Chemical.
2, sample information: ink
|Ink sample information|
|Appearance||Colorless transparent liquid||Smell||Light fragrance|
|Water soluble||Good water solubility||PH||5~6|
3. Customer requirements: The added amount is about 0.1%. After adding the defoamer, the transparency cannot be affected, and there is no floating matter or suspended matter. After adding the antifoaming agent, press the dampening solution: water = 1:49, then dilute it at high speed to see the defoaming and foam suppression effect. (Stirring with a juicer).
Principle and analysis of defoaming
1. Analysis of the cause of foaming:
First, the ink has not gone even when the printing is started, the temperature still can not reach the requirements of the ink to go evenly, especially the speed on the high speed machine, the printing pressure greatly increases the peeling tension of the ink and the paper, and the paperboard is foamed and layered. At this time, only the descaling agent of the fountain solution is added to the ink roller, and the surface of the blanket is cleaned without residual ink and gasoline traces. Heat the ink in winter or at low temperatures, reduce the cohesion of the ink, and increase the fluidity of the ink.
Second, the unevenness of the three rollers of the printing machine makes the blanket lose the elastic pressure quickly. The unevenness of the blanket and the padding surface can only increase the printing pressure to compensate the lower part of the rubber, but the higher part is when the pressure increases. It is bigger than normal pressure. The aging of the blanket surface does not transfer the print well, the surface absorbency is reduced, and the paper slips on the surface of the blanket, which increases the pressure to cause the paper to stratify and foam.
Third, in the printing field, large amount of ink, because the printing effect is real and flat, the relative printing pressure is slightly increased, and the interlaminar strength requirement for paper is high. The same is true for dampening solution: the viscosity of the ink is less but the transferability is good, and the strong coloring power achieves a flat effect with a small amount of ink. This will reduce foaming and delamination.
Analysis of the reasons for papermaking:
1. The bonding strength between layers is insufficient. This phenomenon is mainly caused by improper control of beating process indicators during pulping and poor quality of starch between layers.
2. The temperature curve of the drying cylinder is improperly controlled, the drying is too fast, and the water between the layers is too fast, causing foaming.
2. Hazard of foaming:
1 The production efficiency is reduced and the energy consumption is increased.
2 printing surface defects and their production and printing are difficult to carry out and so on.
3. Antifoaming agent analysis
1. Ink defoamer can reduce the local surface tension of foam and cause the bubble to burst
The origin of this mechanism is to sprinkle higher alcohol or vegetable oil onto the foam, which, when dissolved in the foam, significantly reduces the surface tension there. Since these materials generally have a low solubility in water, the reduction in surface tension is limited to the local part of the foam, and the surface tension around the foam hardly changes. The portion where the surface tension is lowered is strongly pulled, extended, and finally broken.
2. Ink defoamer can destroy the elasticity of the film and cause the bubble to burst.
The addition of the antifoaming agent to the foam system diffuses to the gas-liquid interface, making it difficult for the surfactant having a stabilizing effect to restore the elasticity of the film.
3. Ink defoamer JP-A can promote the liquid film discharge, thus causing the bubble to burst
The rate of foam drainage can reflect the stability of the foam, adding a substance that accelerates the discharge of the foam, and also acts as a defoaming effect.
Defoaming test comparison
|Sample number||Model||Experimental result|
|A||B-226||Stock solution: water = 1:1,After opening the thin, no foam can be shaken|
|B-227||When the amount is 0.2%, the compatibility with the stock solution is good, and the defoaming is slightly worse.|
Defoamer Name: Ink Defoamer
Ingredients: (For details, please consult the Federal Defoamer Fine Chemical Engineer)