Fermentation is a process in which a large-scale growth and cultivation of microorganisms (or animal and plant cells) is carried out to cause chemical and physiological changes, thereby producing and accumulating a large amount of metabolites required for fermentation. This ancient craft has been able to produce fermented foods and medicines on a large scale today. However, it is often easy to foam during the fermentation process. Once the foam is not controlled, it will cause deterioration and mildew of the fermented products. Fermentation defoamers are ordered by manufacturers in the fermentation industry.
Reasons for fermentation foaming:
1. Microorganisms are undergoing anaerobic respiration.
2. Gas-liquid two-phase coexistence
3. Improper mixing
4. The medium is rich in nutrients, adding more microbial respiration
5. The fermentation process heats up too fast
How to remove the fermented foam
one. Physical defoaming method:
1. Increase the agitation of the fermenter to destroy the bubbles (use when the foam is too much)
2. Appropriate increase in tank pressure
3. Reduce the speed
Two. Chemical defoaming method:
1. Reduce the nutrition of the medium
2. Supplementing C source, N source, inorganic salt, substrate for inducing enzyme
3. Using a fermentation defoamer
How to choose a fermentation defoamer:
1. Can withstand high temperatures.
2. Non-toxic and tasteless.
3. Defoaming speed is fast.
4. Has a long-lasting anti-foaming ability.
5. No impact on the product.
6. The fermentation defoamer of the Central Federation meets the above characteristics.
Central Federal Defoamer (alias: Defoaming Fluid) - Focus on solving various foam problems in production and processing, because of the focus on professionalism.
The Chinese Federation provides samples free of charge, and the defoamer is manufactured in strict accordance with industry standards. You can contact us about the problem of defoamers or related needs.
Labels: Fermentation defoamer, defoamer for fermentation, defoamer for fermentation Editor: Central Federal Defoamer
This article links: http://www.zilibon.com reproduced please indicate the source