On March 13th, Miss Chen of the Central Federal Sales Department received a phone call from Mr. Luo from a paint company in Guangzhou. He reacted that their product bubble problem was very serious. The bubble affected the product quality and work progress. After Miss Chen understood the situation, she Answering the reason for foaming to Mr. Luo and recommending a silicone coating defoamer
The four major factors related to foaming:
1. Improper surface treatment of the substrate. Solution: Thoroughly clean the substrate before painting.
2. The gas dissolved in the paint is released with increasing temperature. Solution: The wood should be dried to a suitable moisture content to remove the aromatic oil or turpentine from the wood.
3. Residual gas in porous substrate. Solution: Fill the gap between the wood joint and the wood hole with putty, and polish and flatten the paint.
4. Adsorption of gas or liquid on the surface of the pigment or filler. Solution: Put the silicone coating defoamer when using pigments and fillers.
What are the advantages of silicone coating defoamers?
1. Universal defoamer, wide range of use
2. Low dosage, fast defoaming effect and long lasting foaming time
3. Excellent heat resistance, colorless, odorless, physiologically inert and so on.
4. It has excellent moisture resistance, light transmission and chemical stability.
5.After Mr. Luo and Ms. Chen had some communication, they tried the sample of silicone defoamer B-112. Ms. Chen had successfully sent samples and wished Mr. Luo could solve the problem successfully.
Central Federal Defoamer (alias: anti-foaming agent - focus on solving various foam problems in production and processing, because of the focus on professionalism.
The Chinese Federation provides samples free of charge, and the defoamer is manufactured in strict accordance with industry standards. Contact us about defoamers or related needs.
This article label: paint defoamer, silicone coating defoamer, silicone coating Editor: Central Federal Defoamer
Link to this article: http://www.zilibon.com Reprinted please indicate the bubble problem in the paint industry!