The paper making system is a foam generating system where if you want to achieve quality, production and cost goals, foam and air must be controlled. Foam control chemicals provide effective control of foam and entrained air in all types of paper and board mills throughout the world. When applied correctly, they provide the mill with additional capacity, higher quality pulp and paper, and cleaner systems.
Defoamers are used within each process during the
manufacturing of pulp and paper, from the washing of kraft pulp to papermaking,
A defoamer with a low generation of pitch is required for the kraft pulp washing process. The defoamers used within the papermaking process are mainly higher alcohol types with excellent foam-removing properties and negligible influence on the size press as well as polyether types carrying excellent antifoaming properties.
Paper-making Antifoaming Agent Characters:
1. Maintain an excellent continuous defoaming ability with little dosage;
2. Excellent defoaming, broken foam;
3. Improve the filter drainage quickly and thoroughly;
4. Good mutual solubility with black liquor, suitable for pulp mill production conditions;
5. Improve the rinse efficiency;
6. Reduce the amount of bleach chemicals to facilitate environmental requirements;
7. Contribute to the role of dehydration, reduce pulp moisture content, in order to reduce the energy consumption of the evaporation process;
8. Reduce the loss of salt to improve the quality of pulp paper;
9. biodegradable, non-toxic harmless.
Zilibon is a manufacturer with 16 years of application experience. It has far more defoaming technology than other antifoaming agents in the market. From the above cases, we prove the strength of our Zilibon defoamer. We have a group of excellent defoaming engineers, and An independent laboratory that facilitates defoaming experiments with foams that are difficult for customers to solve. If you want to know more about defoamer products, you can call our hotline: +86 13929201380.
This article is from the manufacturer of Zilibon defoamer (http://www.zilibon.com/), please indicate the source if you need to reprint.