1. How to use powder defoamer:
(1) Dissolution of powder defoamer
: According to the product instructions, add an appropriate amount of powder defoamer to a certain amount of water and stir thoroughly until completely dissolved. Note that the speed and time of stirring should be adjusted according to product instructions to ensure uniform dissolution.
(2) Adding the solution: Slowly add the dissolved powder defoaming agent solution into the liquid to be treated. During the addition process, uniform stirring should be maintained to ensure that the defoaming agent can be fully dispersed in the liquid.
(3) Adjust the dosage: The dosage of powder defoamer should be adjusted according to the specific situation. Generally speaking, when using it for the first time, you should start with a lower dosage and gradually increase or decrease it according to the actual effect. Also, be careful not to exceed the maximum usage recommended by the manufacturer.
(4) Stirring and standing: After adding the powder defoamer, the liquid should continue to be stirred for a period of time to ensure that the defoamer can fully exert its effect. For some liquids that need to stand, the corresponding time arrangement should be made according to the product instructions.
(5) Check the effect: After using the powder defoamer, we should check its effect in time. If the bubbles in the liquid are effectively removed, the defoaming agent can be confirmed to be used successfully. If the effect is not satisfactory, it may be necessary to adjust the usage amount or replace it with another type of defoamer.
2. Precautions for powder defoamer:
(1) Pay attention to safety: When using powder defoamer, you should pay attention to personal protection and avoid direct contact with skin and eyes. At the same time, relevant safety operating procedures should be followed, such as wearing gloves, goggles, etc.
(2) Avoid excessive use: Although powder defoamer can effectively remove bubbles, excessive use may affect the properties of the liquid. Therefore, we should reasonably adjust the usage amount based on specific needs.
(3) Storage and preservation: Powder defoamer should be stored in a dry, cool place, away from fire sources and flammable items. At the same time, avoid mixing with other chemicals to prevent reactions.
is a commonly used chemical agent that can effectively remove bubbles in liquids when used correctly. During use, we need to choose products suitable for specific applications, follow the correct usage methods, and pay attention to safety and appropriate use. By rationally using powder defoamer, we can improve product quality and production efficiency.